Master Degree Programs
The Master programs in the science field energy-, chemical- and process technology are scientific, research-oriented degree programs. Concerning the interdisciplinarity there is not any claim to comprehensiveness. For further information on content, course and career prospects of the respective degree programs, follow the links below:
- General Mechanical Engineering M.Sc.
- Energy Engineering M.Sc.
- Process Engineering M.Sc.
- Business Administration & Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc.
- Business Administration & Engineering: Electrical Power Engineering, M.Sc.
- Applied Geosciences M .Sc.
- Georesources Management M .Sc.
- Material Sciences M.Sc.
- Mineral Resources Engineering M.Sc.
- Sustainably Energy Supply M.Sc.
- Nachhaltige Energieversorgung M.Sc.
- Chemistry M .Sc.